BHVR's Censor is absolute garbage
Post-game chat, I commended a Trapper for killing the ones that left me to die on first hook (I run Kindred).
"I'm happy you killed them," I said. "killed them" was censored. In a separate line, I wrote only "killed," which was not censored, but the following, independent line, I wrote "them," which was censored.
"Them" is a censored word.
Comments
Bravo.. It should be given the option to have It on or off at the very least. I applaud the efforts to try to appease those that don't want to see the cursing, but, some of us would rather It be there. It's part of my make-up, I don't like the censorship, I don't like that It Is so sensitive as well.
Give us the option to turn on or off, please.
Seriously, give the option to turn it off so "Brunswick" isn't censored.
Brunswick.... Brunswick had been censored on me.
The fact that this is an M-rated game with gratuitous amounts of violence and gore but I don't even have the option to see curse words in my chat absolutely blows my mind. I can watch someone get chained to a torture device and dragged to the depths of hell but God forbid someone says the F word.