Questline, updated quest system
Hello Devs. Right now, for some reason, I have no motivation to play this game. I have 1 rank both surv and killer, i've done all quests. Why i should play this game? Yes I know - for having fun, but, for example, I need blood points, I want to prestige all characters, but points flow too small I think. Maybe you can make daily quests appear faster, maybe when I done all quests they immediately updates, or every quest I've done imediately changes to another. It's can mix the game. You lose nothing, it's just a bloodpoints. Or you can make questline, with three of quests and "last quest" (but better where quests infinite), maybe styled like bloodweb.
Thank you.
Comments
I mean something should be in game constantly. Right now it being without target (mission, task (except task to survive/kill them all)) and turning into toxicity. Sure I can just play. But just playing not very fun. What should keep me in game? 20 min's searching lobbies? Or after I've sacrifice last survivor listeting salty speech to me?
This is because of community. If in game exists something global you can focus on it, but right now it's nothing.