welp, experienced my first cheater in like 2-3 years

Didn't take much for me to elave right away, get stunend and blinded for like 9 seconds while looking down and I hear someone fall behind me, mind you there wasn't any hills or else near me, wasn't going to deal with this BS, also one of them seemed to have wall hacks, big walls (I could see thanks to undying) and they would ALWAYS go the opposite way the moment I moved, and no they didn't had object.


lucky me, no penality.

Comments

  • Yeah they are a lot more common now, you'll probably see a few more. There's less obvious cheaters like progression cheaters but the ones cheating the game to spawn as a second killer or using speed/wall hacks are becoming more noticeable.

    Just yesterday I went against a cheater that knew how to avoid having their steam64id known. It wasn't even a case of linking to someone else's profile. Their steam profile did not correlate to any steam64id - it couldn't be found. I was recording everything but didn't bother sending an additional report ticket because I couldn't get their steam64id.

    Cheaters are a lot more emboldened by the fact that they can use multiple techniques to avoid being banned and even if they're caught, the support team (at least in my recent experience) doesn't ban them very quickly. It took 20 days for the last cheaters I reported to be banned.

  • You probably didn't play in a while. They are not that rare since recently.

    If I am survivor and hacker is also surv, I sacrifice myself. Even if they try to stop me by insta healing me I go down to the entity. I wish other people did this too.