Billy's Add-ons "Rework" Idea

Here's how I would have reworked his add-ons (overheat mechanic is another topic but it should be either removed or have its values changed again since all it does is make Billy unfun to play).

20210915000204_1.jpg 20210914223924_1.jpg

(If you don't recognize the add-ons, the names are from left to right on the pictures)

COMMON

Chainsaw File - Slightly decreases the range of Chainsaw Noises. (Basically the pre-rework one)

Heavy Clutch - Unchanged

Junkyard Air Filter - Slightly decreases Chainsaw Attack cool-down on successful hits. (I have no idea why they completely removed the attack cool-down addons. They weren't strong)

Speed Limiter - Unchanged

UNCOMMON

Black Grease - Increases Field of View during a Chainsaw Sprint. (Black Grease has always been trash so I guess this would make it more interesting to use; value can be adjusted and/or not make it stack with perks)

Death Engravings - Unchanged

Depth Gauge Rake - Moderately reduces the Time penalty when bumping into obstacles. (This addon was fine; it can be changed into something unique like maybe increase slightly the yaw speed time)

Off-Brand Motor Oil - Moderately decreases the range of Chainsaw Noises. (From slightly to moderately. It was a unnecessary nerf)

Spiked Boots - Unchanged


RARE

Big Buckle - Decreases the Terror Radius by 12 metres during a Chainsaw Sprint. (I think this add-on would pair well with Apex muffler if it were slightly buffed)

Doom Engravings - Unchanged

Leafy Mash - Unchanged

Low Kickback Chains - Unchanged

Primer Bulb - Slightly reduces Chainsaw Charge time. (Old spark plug or current mother's helpers without the restriction)


VERY RARE

LoPro Chains - Unchanged (but I'd make it 3 seconds instead of 5)

Apex Muffler - Unchanged (Moved from ultra to very rare. I don't think it's worth the ultra rare slot)

Thompson's Moonshine - Unchanged (I brought back the old icons for the steering addons because I liked them)

Thompson's Mix - Considerably/Moderately decreases Chainsaw Attack cool-down on successful hits (old thompson's mix was rare and it reduced charge time; I think this is a good compromise).


ULTRA RARE

Tuned Carburettor - Moderately reduces Chainsaw Charge time. 

         Slightly reduces the Time penalty when bumping into obstacles.

           Slightly decreases the range of Chainsaw Noises. (Old carburettor but without the attack cool-down and with current icon; they can make it not stack with primer bulb if it's still too strong)

Heavy Brick - Unchanged

Comments