Does Deception hide pools of blood from injured survivors?

So according to the ingame description of Elodie's perk - 'Deception' says it only hides your scratch marks

However, according to the DBD wiki/some posts I've seen on reddit people say it also hides your pools of blood as well.

I was wondering if anyone knows this for sure?

Comments

  • I'd have to test to be sure, but the wiki is usually accurate so i'd say it's true.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd have to test to be sure, but the wiki is usually accurate so i'd say it's true.

    If it's true, then the perk might be better than I initially gave it credit for

    The text in game has no mention of blood which is very odd!

  • I think blood pools might just be buggy?

    i had a Jeff today who used Quick and Quiet and Deception and got away like that. No blood to be seen. But it would have been mentioned in the description of it was intended I would assume

  • @Brokenbones said:

    So according to the ingame description of Elodie's perk - 'Deception' says it only hides your scratch marks

    However, according to the DBD wiki/some posts I've seen on reddit people say it also hides your pools of blood as well.

    I was wondering if anyone knows this for sure?

    Deception was changed to also hide blood.

    If the in-game description doesn't say this, BHVR must have forgotten to update it.

  • @WTBacon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280167/does-deception-hide-pools-of-blood-from-injured-survivors

    Deception was changed to also hide blood.

    If the in-game description doesn't say this, BHVR must have forgotten to update it.

    Is this in a patch note somewhere? If you have a link It'd be much appreciated

    I'll probably make a bug report about this since the perks desc lacking such crucial information isn't great!

  • I wouldn't rely on patch notes, the devs have mentioned that they are often incomplete. It's also well-established by now that the in-game descriptions are lacking too. Personally, I rely on the wiki for accurate information.