cenobite adept achievement bugged
Cenobite adept achievement is bugged since newest 5.2,1 patch.
Just did my merciless victory with his 3 unique perks, and didn't get one.
Tagged:
Pending
Cenobite adept achievement is bugged since newest 5.2,1 patch.
Just did my merciless victory with his 3 unique perks, and didn't get one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the adepts are bugged, I've escaped twice as Dwight now and still haven't gotten his adept and I definitely don't have it already. I'm on xbox series S
It seems like a lot of people are having issues with this. Just attempted to get my Adept Cenobite on Xbox One X, met all conditions, and didn’t have it unlock. Super disappointing.