Hallelujah!!! The queues are back!!!

We should all understand that BHVR was trying to make the event have variety, but well, it didn't work. So what? Now we can all farm equally. Good vile hunting.

Comments

  • Next time maybe make it so you have to get 5 or 10 of the objectives with both roles and make 40 vials objectives available for either side. 
  • Yeah you live and learn. There was some good ideas in the event, shame it just didn't pan out in the way it was meant to.

    Hoping the next one is great.
  • Praise be unto Mathieu! Praise be unto Behaviour!
  • The longer que's seem to have come back for me again.

  • I can't be happier. I could play a game or 2 per hour but now I can play 4 or 5 in an hour. Also, I just reached rank 1 and I had a blast  :)

    Waiting at least 20 minutes was killing me... Hnn. 
  • @Blueberry said:
    The longer queue's seem to have come back for me again.

    Me too. I figure that some people simply ignore the news page, so they aren't going to know that they can go back to playing survivor for a few days.

  • I'm still having huge queue times, at least I can get vials playing as survivors now...

  • Ok it was fixed last night but seems dead again now. Very strange. Normally there are plenty on at this time.