Hatch gives survivors priority I guess
Not that it didn't anyway, seeing as survivors can vacuum into their animation from way farther than killers can with theirs. But now it's on a whole other level, because this has to do with when it first opens. Me and a survivor both stood on hatch, and I was spamming the close button before it even opened, and it gave him the benefit and he escaped. If this stupid mechanic is gonna take away my kill even when I do everything right, what's the point? Might as well never expect a 4k because even when you dominate, the hatch gives the survivors priority. That's the new-age hatch standoff for you.
Comments
It really doesn't though? most of the time the killer closes it even when the survivors can be in the middle of the jump animation.
Killers definitely get the priority when it comes to a hatch standoff these days.
...
and incase anyone says it. NO, I am not a survivor main.
Stand on the lock of the hatch and they can't use it.
It shouldn't be that specific anyway, but I'm pretty sure I did.