Legion rework Idea

Legion's rework should be a huge and menacing one, like imagine in a match if you could control different members of the legion, and certain part of the maps, if he switches then he just busts down the door and boom theres joey.

Comments

  • I was thinking, since they have A.I. in the game (given that Nemesis has zombies) you could customize one member of the Legion (you'd be able to customize 2 'killers' instead of just the one that you play) that'd just harass the Survivors. Not necessarily injuring them, but just following them, taunting them, and possibly even trapping them (if they jump into a locker, that Legion member would hold the locker shut). Similar to Nemesis' Zombies, you could see the outline of your teammate, and if the Survivor approached the Legion member, they'd grab and hold the Survivor, and they'd need to break free.


    • Edit - An idea I had since the OP said they'd love swapping between members, the 2nd Legion character you customize wouldn't have a weapon customization, and instead, if you approach that member, you can swap to them. An animation would play where X member (you) hands their knife over to Y member (the AI) and you then control Legion Y. That would leave the Survivors guessing as to which member is the player, and which member is the AI.


  • @Bluebird said:

    I was thinking, since they have A.I. in the game (given that Nemesis has zombies) you could customize one member of the Legion (you'd be able to customize 2 'killers' instead of just the one that you play) that'd just harass the Survivors. Not necessarily injuring them, but just following them, taunting them, and possibly even trapping them (if they jump into a locker, that Legion member would hold the locker shut). Similar to Nemesis' Zombies, you could see the outline of your teammate, and if the Survivor approached the Legion member, they'd grab and hold the Survivor, and they'd need to break free.

    I liked the blocking the locker idea, it was really cool when twins victor could do that.

  • I agree. :)

    Way cool and original legion concept.

  • These are the kind of idea that behaviour would rather put into a new killer though.


    I actually saw a FNAF killer with the same fan made concept

  • @Bluebird said:

    I was thinking, since they have A.I. in the game (given that Nemesis has zombies) you could customize one member of the Legion (you'd be able to customize 2 'killers' instead of just the one that you play) that'd just harass the Survivors. Not necessarily injuring them, but just following them, taunting them, and possibly even trapping them (if they jump into a locker, that Legion member would hold the locker shut). Similar to Nemesis' Zombies, you could see the outline of your teammate, and if the Survivor approached the Legion member, they'd grab and hold the Survivor, and they'd need to break free.

    the idea of just having an ai following survivors around and taunting them is hilarious i love that

  • @Bluebird said:

    I was thinking, since they have A.I. in the game (given that Nemesis has zombies) you could customize one member of the Legion (you'd be able to customize 2 'killers' instead of just the one that you play) that'd just harass the Survivors. Not necessarily injuring them, but just following them, taunting them, and possibly even trapping them (if they jump into a locker, that Legion member would hold the locker shut). Similar to Nemesis' Zombies, you could see the outline of your teammate, and if the Survivor approached the Legion member, they'd grab and hold the Survivor, and they'd need to break free.

    This idea its awesome but needs a lot of works so they are not going to do it, swaping legion members to confuse survivors and IA doing nonsenses, hope for it.