Going back to rank 20 <3
Really reminds me of the good ole days haha. I was able to get some adepts on killers I don't play much of which was nice.
Really reminds me of the good ole days haha. I was able to get some adepts on killers I don't play much of which was nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exept rank dont matter its only show how much you play with that role for this month. You wont have easier adept because you are paired with similar player because of the sbmm.
Yea im doing adepts aswell. Even tho your mmr is the same, it is alot easier to double pip.
If you ask me that system needs a change anyways, since it makes no sense why your grade should affect how hard your adept is.
You will absolutely have an easier time getting adepts.
The Merciless line for Iridescent Grade is 4 Iridescent emblems. For Ash it's significantly less.
I know but the Ash grade still makes it easier to pip.
True i forgot about that