Rank reset?
Hi guys! I’m looking for answers on the new rank reset. I’ve went from rank 3(red) to rank 20(ash-IV). Why has it changed to this tactic! Just wondering 🖤
Tagged:
Mod
Hi guys! I’m looking for answers on the new rank reset. I’ve went from rank 3(red) to rank 20(ash-IV). Why has it changed to this tactic! Just wondering 🖤
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank rewards
A lot of us have, as of now, lost out on our grade rewards as the game crashed on reset. I hope you got your bp for being in iri grade.
It no longer determines matchmaking. Now you get a small bp reward every monthly reset depending on how far you got it, from Ash 4 to iri 1. It's basically a new look for the rank system minus the matchmaking and you cannot drop grade, only lose pips.
You earn 250k maximum for both killer and survivor, so 500k combined.
Yes Rank Reset has now changed...everyone is set back to the lowest Grade and then 13th of next month you will get a reward based on the highest Grade you reach on both sides - so you can gain up to 500k BP in total.
*And I really need to get used to calling it Grade Reset - that's gonna take a while!