Grade system - I think it's ok, but needs bigger rewards
I really like, that match making is now a separate thing from pipping.
A reason to grind instead of depiping. I think 250k bps is not this much (5-10 games with bbq or wglfe), but it's something. Let's be honest, blood points are not an issue, especially with so many challanges to pick from and complete one basically every game or two. I would like to see small amounts of auric cells being given... like for reaching Iridescent grade 1 - 50 auric cells.
It's not much, so you can't buy skins all the time, but it would be a small bait to keep getting to iri grade 1 on both sides for 100 (or maybe even less, or just some bonus ammount of iridescent shards, which can be turned into BPs anyway, but you get the idea) aurics per month which will accumulate for a cool skin over a longer time. It would only be a reward for iridescent 1, so people actually want to rank up.
I actually think, that it might motivate some people to BUY auric cells, because now they have a little bit and they miss some amount for their beloved skin - and most people being impatient, would buy some. At least that's I think some would xD.
Comments