I don't understand the new ranking system.

Sometimes im a iridescent 4, other times I'm an Ash 3. Then a few games later I'm a gold 1. What does any of this mean?

It feels like every game is a different rank. And the ranks I go against likewise look random.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Those aren't ranks anymore but "grade". They are only representative of how much a player has played between resets.

    For example you can't lose progress on grades even when depiping, it is handled like a black pip.

    They are only used to distribute grade rewards for continuing playing DBD certain (insane) amount each month so you don't paly something else.

  • Grades reset today (every 13th of month) so you should've been reset to ash IV if im not mistaken.

  • I hope this explains it:

    image.png

    Just keep in mind the Grade reset just happened, so everyone went back to Ash IV and that Grades are not used for matchmaking.

  • Thank you for the replies. It still seems like a pointless system imo. But atleast I'm no longer grasping in the dark.

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    Sometimes im a iridescent 4, other times I'm an Ash 3. Then a few games later I'm a gold 1. What does any of this mean?

    It feels like every game is a different rank. And the ranks I go against likewise look random.

    dude no body here know what’s going on


    the old ranking system.. are back


    no more ( bronze - silver- gold) ?

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    Thank you for the replies. It still seems like a pointless system imo. But atleast I'm no longer grasping in the dark.

    yep ! its so annoying :(


    i worked really hard to get silver ll


    now am on ash ! VI