One nice part of the recent ranking changes
I’ve been extremely critical of MMR, and have had games going against a complete newbie, followed by a god nurse. I think it’s a bad system, that has very little consistency.
With that said, I’m very happy that ranks get fully reset as. I used to always feel pressure to play all the time, to get from rank 5 to rank 4 every month, to avoid having to deal with deranking down to rank 9 and going against killers that are even worse than the ones at red ranks. Now, ranks themselves are irrelevant and we aren’t forced to play every month, although the tome still pressures me to play lol.
Comments
I’ve given up on the tome. It’s just a bunch of charms and recolours now
I just want the Jake cosmetics, I really like them all. Other than that, don’t really care. It’ll be the same for the next tome, with my other main getting the focus.
They have some nice skins, too. And loads of bloodpoints. Don't forget it!
They should replace the ugly charms with BP in the tome. Although, this tome did have some good ones. I like the pineapple charm and the Jake one (even though they whitewashed him).
I do challenges but the actual rift itself usually has some bad cosmetics. This one besides the clown skin is terrible imo
They should put bloodpoints on the free track. This is the worst battle pass in any game I have seen, too many empty spaces on free track.