got to admit...
SBMM was pretty bad but then I turned off cross platform play and it feels pretty good on both sides.
SBMM was pretty bad but then I turned off cross platform play and it feels pretty good on both sides.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've always said PC should not be involved in cross play. Several top games do this and it works. PC will always have advantages and there is no such thing as anti cheat so it's best gaming experience with cross play off.
Those queue times make the experience not worth it.
Queue times have nothing to do with the MMR, but has a LOT to do with people working and schools being back in session. The queues have always slowed down after September, it's just a fact of life.