Skill based matchmaking is awful
Let me just show you a couple of examples as to why
Let me just show you a couple of examples as to why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, take it as a compliment...
that second game is supposedly the intended result
Is this the majority of games?
I get challenging and skilled survivors against my Pig, and inexperienced survivors against my potatoe Huntress and Nurse, except some of the survivors I thought were inexperienced, you know, the ones that seem like paid actors, turned out to be red ranks, including rank 1 (since this month grade is the rank they had before SBMM), so I'd say the system works as a rank 1 doesn't necessarily mean they're god loopers.
I get mostly great teammates in solo q and mostly fair and competent killers to go against. Sure, there'll be the odd camper or teammates that don't do any gens while you're on a 2min chase and then urban evade around the map while you die on first hook, but that's the exception, not the rule, so overall I'm quite happy with how it works so far.
I used to hover in the purple ranks since I don't get to play a lot. Now I only get matched with rank one killers and get tunneled out of most games immediately. Kinda ruined a game I love. Such is life I guess. Thanks Behavior!!