Lament configuration Unfindable by Pinhead
So, I've been playing pinhead since he was released, with a Headset mind you... I have a few issues regarding the Lament configuration, so I will list them
1: It is currently (from my experience) bugged in a way where the sound queue appears but the actual box isn't present, Both with and without a chain hunt active. (This is not a frequent bug, but it has happened to me twice in about 12 games, and it completely shuts down your ability to maintain pressure)
2: If you do not use the Iridescent add-on "Iridescent Lament Configuration" it is basically impossible for you to Find the Lament configuration early game, Despite it being so incredibly important in early game.
3: this is a problem that only I have, but the Graphic design of the Gate + the graphic design of killer instinct while solving the Box makes it extremely hard to gage the distance between oneself and the survivor.
4: Whilst I like the Element of gameplay where Killers and survivors both have to try and find the lament configuration, I personally think that it is too easy for survivors to find it, even when I was playing as survivor. There should be a small element of Having to abandon main objectives to look for the box, By say making the box only appear when in 1 ½x terror radius (So like 48m). That way the killer actually has a chance to still get the box before it gets hogged by a survivor, which essentially completely shuts you down. And before you make suggestions like "Perk x does that" etc., keep in mind that not everyone has every DLC, and I don't think that A DLC killer should have to rely entirely on other DLC killer's perks. In my mind, that just seems like bad design. It's like how Barbeque and Ruin are basically something the entire community just has to have because "Meta. It's dumb and essentially puts a pay wall between potentially really good players with limited time so they can't farm the Iri shards to just buy all perks, not to mention the chances of every perk actually appearing once and you having enough iri shards to buy each one
Comments