Behold my 70s pimp Deathslinger!
Freddy Dwight
A killer's nightmare
Here's my unique survivor outfits
HERE I GO AGAIN!
Cosmetic bundles are the best.
@CheeseAnton said:Here's my unique survivor outfitshttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z2M9UH3222T9/my-extremely-unique-and-createive-outfits.png
@CheeseAnton said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z2M9UH3222T9/my-extremely-unique-and-createive-outfits.png
You... really like sweaters and slacks. I will give you that.
These are outfits i like to use
These are my favourites
Some good ones!
Copy n pasta but i cant resize.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy Dwight
A killer's nightmare
Here's my unique survivor outfits
HERE I GO AGAIN!
Cosmetic bundles are the best.
You... really like sweaters and slacks. I will give you that.
These are outfits i like to use
These are my favourites
Some good ones!
Copy n pasta but i cant resize.