Survivor hypocrisy
Survivors say moris is bad game design because the killer doesnt need to hook 3 times and noed is bad because the killer failed their objective and gets rewared", first of all you can cleanse that perk out of the game, keys are literally rewarding bad behaviour by standing around and doing no gens well hatch spawns because there are more generators then survivors alive, quit your talking
Comments
No periods.
Eh, I think most survivor players are hypocritical, but not for this reason. I never see them defending keys, really.
Keys are rare, risky, and only come into play when the match is nearly over. NOED only activates when the match is ready to advance into EGC and moris only work on death hook or on the last downed survivor.
In my honest opinion, anyone complaining about any of them is just feeling sorry for themselves.
I never defend keys or see other survivors defend keys. I can't tell if your trying to divide the community further.
This community is already divided, even without my divine intervention.
Both sides of the community are hypocrites in their own ways honestly.
Heck even I'm a hypocrite cause I play both sides and can complain about the other depending on what I'm side I'm playing lol.
I just don't take it to the forums to do so.
Yeah. Surv bad killa good or killa bad surv good is funny to me.
Everyone always forgets that we are all humans. And we are all equally horrible.
1) Mori's were unhealthy.
2) NOED is unhealthy, trying to cleanse all 5 dull totems loses more trials than individual survivors NOED kills.
2) Keys are unhealthy.
Moral of the story: Blame the Devs.