Another SBMM thread...

Only I'm just here to say that it has been working fantastically for me. In fact, I'm a little low on the killer side - Everyone's been bringing in keys and medkits and, you know, those perks, but I mostly just keep on killing. Hopefully my mmr on my mains goes up a bit, it's certainly not fair. But I haven't been getting babies in my trials either, these folks know what they're doing. And my survivor trials... Yeah, not much difference there. Which is a good thing, my survivor trials were already pretty fine.

So I guess MMR is working for this casual player. Pretty damn well.

Comments

  • Honestly I’ve played a couple of killer matches and it’s seems just as random as before. I don’t take the game seriously though so I don’t really care

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Honestly I’ve played a couple of killer matches and it’s seems just as random as before. I don’t take the game seriously though so I don’t really care

    Oh, I've been stuck in the hell of what people are now calling high-mmr, but what I call 4-minute-trials. I'm so glad that MMR has dragged me out of that horrible place. Finally, my months and months of being chill have payed off.

  • Some people don't seem to realize that it will take time to work reliably. So far it has been working well for me. I imagine that at the high tiers, the game imbalances will really start to show, and the devs will, hopefully, get things balanced properly.