Can you define "your worst"?
Do you mean the licensed killer I like the least, or the one I perform the worst with?
perform the worst with
I'm terrible at playing Ghostface.
Rest are fairly easy and straight forward for me, but Pinhead requires the accuracy I do not have.
It's between Pinhead and Pyramid Head for me.
I liked the chapter, but to be honest Stranger Things is not the same genre of horror as the rest of the licensed killers nor is Demogorgon iconic.
I love Hellraiser but Pinhead in-game sucks ass.
None. There all legendary and deserve to be in the realm.
Im awful at using freddy and some of the other like Michael. But im pretty good at using pin head and the pig out of all of them.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you define "your worst"?
Do you mean the licensed killer I like the least, or the one I perform the worst with?
perform the worst with
I'm terrible at playing Ghostface.
Rest are fairly easy and straight forward for me, but Pinhead requires the accuracy I do not have.
It's between Pinhead and Pyramid Head for me.
I liked the chapter, but to be honest Stranger Things is not the same genre of horror as the rest of the licensed killers nor is Demogorgon iconic.
I love Hellraiser but Pinhead in-game sucks ass.
None. There all legendary and deserve to be in the realm.
Im awful at using freddy and some of the other like Michael. But im pretty good at using pin head and the pig out of all of them.