Have 56 vials and can't get more bug
I have 56 vials. I played killer and filled up my vial but it's not switching that I have 57. I played two games and still nothing. Also I don't see the vial on my screen anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try exiting out of the game and Steam completely and restarting both, it's probably a sync issue.
Awesome Good job!
I have 20 vials but I can't use them like when I go into the store it says I have none!
It's a common bug. Restart the game, if the issue is still there play a game as survivor