As someone who truly loves this game....

Behavior please....please do something about these hackers. I had an entire 4 man SWF hack and it made the game absolutely miserable! Unless somehow you can insta get up and fly out the exit gates....? Oh lets not forget about the insta head on :') I try not to complain....I hate complaining and I always say complaining is a waste of time because I am sure the devs are on it.

But please.....PLEASE! Update the Anti cheat system. I am sure you guys get rid of cheaters but this is my second game today where I ran into them. Thank you for listening :) I just wanted to get that off my chest. 😔

Comments

  • When i see a cheater in my lobby i just go afk in a corner waiting him to get bored, don't give him satisfaction

  • @KateDunson said:

    When i see a cheater in my lobby i just go afk in a corner waiting him to get bored, don't give him satisfaction

    That´s unfortunately the best course of action. Apparently hackers can continue their shenanigans pretty much unimpeded by their current system whether they get reported or not, so what else could we do? :(

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2490033#Comment_2490033

    That´s unfortunately the best course of action. Apparently hackers can continue their shenanigans pretty much unimpeded by their current system whether they get reported or not, so what else could we do? :(

    It just sucks. I just wanna play the game lol dont care if I get stomped or win I just wanna enjoy the game 😂 the fair way. I just get so irritated by cheating which is why I often tend to never play online games like COD.