Queue times and bad match ups
With the new MMR system my queue times are huge and my games are just unpleasant.
Waiting ~10 mins for a 1 star game experience isn't worth it.
By one star I mean just scummy play on both sides.
Survivors are fearless and just spend the match taunting and flashlight clicking I haven't had a balanced game yet.
On survivor its an absolute facestomp of killers who are lucky to get 1 hook. So they facecamp the first survivor they get and hard tunnel them because who wouldn't when faced with that game after game, I totally get it.
I really enjoyed the last MMR run as my games were great, felt close and could often go either way without me sweating my arse off.
Something is not right this time around.
I'd really enjoy a good game of DBD but I'm tired of playing online.
Please make custom mode bots. I just want a few games without the 40mins spent in queue for 4 games of terrible match ups.
Comments