Does built to last work against a drained franklin's demise item?
I'm wondering if say my key gets dropped gets drained but I can bring it back to life with built to last
I'm wondering if say my key gets dropped gets drained but I can bring it back to life with built to last
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to be rude but they changed Franklins Demise and now instead of draining charges, after a certain amount of time, the entity just eats it.
That’s not how it currently works though. It is draining the charges when the item got dropped by the perk
They changed it again in 5.0.0 to make it so it actually does just drain charges again.
Yes it does work on any items dropped by Franklin.
That is the exact opposite of how it works - Franklin's drain charges and is not consumed by the Entity.
Good question.