Anti-epileptic Mode

My usual post about how the game needs an anti-epileptic mode. Lerys and Haddonfield are almost unplayable for me due to the much higher number of flashing lights.

Comments

  • I always found it really weird they never added this. Not too long ago they toned down the effects of doctors madness on survivors to make it less intrusive and harmful to photosensitive players. But they never gave a photosensitive filter to lower the amount of constantly flashing lights on certain maps. Its a bit strange how they'll add disability QOL in one area but never in another.

  • I am epileptic and I would actually love that.

    Gens indoor often has some flickering lights, which is really annoying for me. I just always try to get camera to an angle, where light is minimized.

  • Honestly I feel this I played a match on Haddonfield and the blinking lights in some of the houses were painful to look at for the 80 seconds I was doing the gens next to them, I'm not epileptic but I have sensitive eyes and honestly it didn't feel great

  • This would mean all spark effects needs to be bundled together on a button in graphics.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I am epileptic and I would actually love that.

    Gens indoor often has some flickering lights, which is really annoying for me. I just always try to get camera to an angle, where light is minimized.

    I post this every month, minimum, usually more. Whenever Lerys made me stop playing the game because of the migraines. I also got pinned down by a wrath because I could only look in one very specific direction into a wall because the gen wouldn't stop sparking in discordance with the sparking of the lights in the room.

    @bjorksnas said:

    Honestly I feel this I played a match on Haddonfield and the blinking lights in some of the houses were painful to look at for the 80 seconds I was doing the gens next to them, I'm not epileptic but I have sensitive eyes and honestly it didn't feel great

    For me, it's the police cars, but I getcha.