I cant find a killer match

i just bought the game and liked it and then i bought ghost face dlc and now i cant find a killer match

Comments

  • They just released a character containing one killer, so killer queues are going to be very long as a lot of people want to play killer. You just have to wait until the hype dies down for shorter queues.

  • @CornHub said:

    They just released a character containing one killer, so killer queues are going to be very long as a lot of people want to play killer. You just have to wait until the hype dies down for shorter queues.

    thanks my man! im new to the game so i am asking for help!

  • Do you have cross play enabled?? I haven't had any issues finding matches.

  • @Jasix said:

    Do you have cross play enabled?? I haven't had any issues finding matches.

    yes