Suggestion: Keys Idea

Keys are a little bit broken right now. I have a small idea to not exactly change a major thing about it, but at least make them rare like they're suppose to be.

My idea is to completely remove the ability to purchase keys from the bloodweb.

It's simple but hopefully it kind of balances keys a bit. The only way you should get keys is from chests.

It wouldn't completely change how keys work. They will still act the same (despite maybe that shouldn't be the case) but it would just make them more rare. It would give the "Very Rare" & "Ultra Rare" varieties meaning. Of course no one cares about the Broken key.

Keys just don't seem rare enough in my opinion. I've seen a lot of keys appear in my survivor bloodweb. While not a lot of Skeleton keys, I've seen a lot of Dull keys appear, considering they should be "Very Rare" they act like a "Common" item to appear.

I don't know. Maybe I just like the thought of keys being a luck thing. But I still think this might help a little bit.

Comments