Adept cenobite
Is this working yet? The achievement I mean, I tired it after sbmm came out and it was broken anyone get it since?
Is this working yet? The achievement I mean, I tired it after sbmm came out and it was broken anyone get it since?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it’s working. I got the achievement.
I got it the second time i got merciless.
but like the game after. So it still might be a bit bugged
Got it the day he dropped with ease
Got it in my first match shortly after the DLC was available on Steam..
Yup yup-- just got it last night.
Took me three tries, but I was just barely robbed of a Merciless the first two tries.
I got the achievement the first time I got a merciless with him, not sure what causes the bug - just know it exists.