Coincidence or cheater?

https://youtu.be/Nt9x_QfAAEw


As you can see in the video, this last survivor teabagged and then i got disconnected from the game. I don't feel like this was my internet because i was able to instantly re-connect to the game straight afterwards and i never lost connection according to the windows task bar.


This is not the only time this has happened either. The last time i remember it happening was when i got 2 kills before any gen got completed. This makes me feel like there is some sort of exploit people can do to disconnect people from the game.


Thoughts?

Comments

  • Probably just unlucky. Game is really unstable and people get disconnected all the time. Hell I get kicked out in the middle of games and after each game I get kicked to the menu

  • That seems like coincidence due to server instability that seems to plague this game. Definitely had it happen to me before a lot midway through a game despite the Internet remaining functional (and I know this because my Discord call and stream weren't affected in the slightest). It's a DBD issue, unfortunately, and I don't think you can do much except pray to the Entity that the servers like you that day.

  • I've been DDosed 6 times in the last few months. My net never goes down but the fact the only 6 times it has gone down is when I'm carrying the last survivor to the hook is way too coincidental. It's always seconds before the game ends.