Huntress controller tip.

Pretty much the title. I do alright with he but was wondering if there was any tricks with her on the controller?

Comments

  • Turn your sensitivity up as high as you can handle.

    Besides that, Godbless. I used to play Killers exclusively on Controller (I'm on PC) and since I switched to Mouse/Keyboard I can never go back.

  • Move more, aim less.

  • I use 100% sensitivity on all killers except Huntress and Slinger, where I put it down to 70%. Also practive adjusting movement using only the right stick.

  • Play at the 45-55% sensitivity range. Going too high with sensitivity will make accuracy even more impossible than it is already. 50% is my normal balance for ranged killers who need pinpoint accuracy - yeah, you get spun easy, but being spun easy is better than your power being largely useless.

  • @Moxie said:

    Turn your sensitivity up as high as you can handle.

    Besides that, Godbless. I used to play Killers exclusively on Controller (I'm on PC) and since I switched to Mouse/Keyboard I can never go back.

    I've played at 100% sensitivity since day one almost. I'm actually not to bad i know ill never be on pc level but do I really need to be that good?

  • @Altarf said:

    Play at the 45-55% sensitivity range. Going too high with sensitivity will make accuracy even more impossible than it is already. 50% is my normal balance for ranged killers who need pinpoint accuracy - yeah, you get spun easy, but being spun easy is better than your power being largely useless.

    I was wondering about this but I don't think I could flick my shots as well at lower sensitivity. I'm still learning to flick them I would say I'm like right above baby huntress lol.