They fixed cenobite crashing/dc by making the dc give a penalty
Thank you BHVR, I once more got disconnected from host as Pinhead and this time, I actually got a 30 min penalty because the game keeps on giving me errors mid match.
Oh and to be clear: I still got BP from the match.
I also keep on getting "No Network Connection".
Comments
That’s odd. I’ve been playing him for a few hours in now and haven’t had such issues at all.
PC, Steam, by the by.
I haven't got any issues any more.
Have you tries validating your files? I noticed i have to do that after every patch to keep things going smooth
I also thought Pinhead no longer has issues, untill this happened (I see a survivor just walking, I lunge and my arm is stuck, then I get DC with BP gained). I have been getting, however, a LOT of "No Network Connection" DCs lately. There can be nothing related to my internet, it's very stable, ethernet, and super fast.
Tried playing this morning. Got into the match and it sent me back to the menu. PC, Steam. Dunno why the game hates Pinhead hahahah