I just lost a game but the system did not lower my rank?

So, I was playing games like Pinhead and apparently I had lost but the game told me no and it has not lowered me in rank, maybe this is a joke that the game does not want me to go down and it continues to matching me with people from 5K hrs so that I keep losing?? I hope it is a bug or something because I do not tolerate this as a killer.

Comments

  • The thing you see at the end ("grades") has nothing to do with your rank. Your actual rank is hidden.

  • Your Grade will not lower if you have zero pips. Your mmr with that killer, which is what the game uses to match you with survivors, will.

  • Grades are just step stones for REset Rewards. the higher your Grade the higher the BP Rewards once the Monthly Reset happens. It's a Participation Trophy system, you can't lose a Grade once you've reached it, meaning you will always have some BP guaranteed.