Until Dawn would be cool.
Always felt like this would be a good addition.
Random thought.
Always felt like this would be a good addition.
Random thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It kind of seems like Sony has just moved in from the property. Supermassive have moved onto other properties. Other than that, it is owned by Sony which drops it's chances immensely.
A lot of people seem to want it though, so I'll be happy for those folks if it ever gets in.
Yep, the Wendigo was rumoured to be an upcoming killer last year. Not likely to happen now though, Until Dawn isn't exactly a huge name and as time goes on it only sinks into obscurity. With 2 licenses per year there are better ones out there. But a home-grown Wendigo would make a nice original killer.
I think the Survivors would be a larger draw-in, honestly, with the Wendigo (and maybe the human killer) being options as well.
I actually enjoyed Little Hope more than Until Dawn.
Man of Medan was pretty crap though.
I agree for the most part but lately I have done a few playthroughs with friend on Man of Medan and have seen some cool scenarios I didnt before and have come to appreciate it more. Did you know you can play through the game with out Conrad if u get him on the boat or the younger bro if u keep him hidden (one or the other jot both)
yeah. If not until dawn I would love a wendigo chapter. I think I would actually prefer this version over until dawns version
I only did one playthrough of Man of Medan. I escaped on the boat as Conrad (after his ear got cut) but he returned for the end sequence.
The younger brother was the only one of my characters who got killed. It was odd. He got stabbed by another character who was hallucinating I think.
I found the whole tanker ship gameplay really dull. A lot of walking around doing nothing.
With Little Hope, I escaped with everyone and got the "happiest" ending.