Did they change fast vaults?

It feels like the window in which you can get a fast vault is much larger than pre a few patches ago. I've been able to run straight into a window, press against it where I'm stuck, then still fast vault.


Anyonw else have this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nope. If I'm lucky enough it'll give me a fast vault even if I hit the angle for a fast it gives me a slow or medium vault.

  • Nothing has been changed with vaulting, the angles that you need to use to get a fast vault also feel the same to me...am wondering if this is related to a specific map, where maybe the debris/objects around a vault have changed so that you can get a better angle?

  • @Mandy said:

    Nothing has been changed with vaulting, the angles that you need to use to get a fast vault also feel the same to me...am wondering if this is related to a specific map, where maybe the debris/objects around a vault have changed so that you can get a better angle?

    I notice it most on very specific variants of tiles. Mostly the Macmillan maps and Crotus Prenn maps. It feels like you have a much better grace period to receive the prompt.


    Maybe its in my head, however.