stutter issues on 5.2.0?
anyone else getting major stutter issues on the new build? I thought it was specific to pinhead, but I played doctor and it was even worse!
It seems like this happens every new release, and then at the hotfix it evens out...
anyone else getting major stutter issues on the new build? I thought it was specific to pinhead, but I played doctor and it was even worse!
It seems like this happens every new release, and then at the hotfix it evens out...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only had one "lag spike" in about 15 hours of gameplay since 5.2.0 - so pretty sure it was just a lil' hiccup in my internet since it coincided with lost frames in my stream for 2-3 seconds.
I’ve been having minor stuttering for the last couple of patches. I tried fiddling with some settings yesterday to see if I could fix it, but it just made it worse, annoyingly. Gonna keep trying though, I’m sure there’s a sweet spot of settings that will let me get the same smooth performance I was getting a few months back.
If you're on newer gen console or pc, I'm last gen console so my opinion on the subject is moot unfortunately. Looks about like it always been. Dead Hard actually works again, Lithe still has lag issues. Yeah man, old gen consoles can't tell you indefinitely. Lol