Is it just me or is matchmaking slow for killer?
Ever since the SBMM update, searching for a match as killer is really slow now. Is anyone else also experiencing the same thing?
Ever since the SBMM update, searching for a match as killer is really slow now. Is anyone else also experiencing the same thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
matchmaking as a whole seems to have gotten a lot slower for both sides for me
When I'm survivor I get into matches very quickly.
Same. I thought at first it was just people playing Pinhead, but I would have expected that to die down by now. I have an instant queue as survivor but a very long wait to play killer.