Deliverance Tweaks

Very plain and simple thought, f you have not been hooked and have Deliverance active, you should be able to unhook yourself still, instead of immediately being put through all 3 stages and dying.

Comments

  • Stop letting your teammates die so you can pull off a Deliverance play at the end of the game. The power of the perk is that you can absolutely destroy a killer's pressure with an unhook in the middle of the game not when he's already killed the rest of your team.

  • @Crowman said:

    Stop letting your teammates die so you can pull off a Deliverance play at the end of the game. The power of the perk is that you can absolutely destroy a killer's pressure with an unhook in the middle of the game not when he's already killed the rest of your team.

    you think I want my teammates to die? I jump infront of the killer, show him my butt, run infront of him to take chase, they just never want me... no one ever wants me. Adding the ability to use deliverance in the situation I described above, would not directly give the perk any more or less power, but would add the idea/need to spread out hooks and chases on different survivors instead of "tunnelling" one by one. And that would add a interesting possible dynamic to the match I think, as well as letting the power of the perk as you described, occur more often.

  • @MikeTheFir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485263#Comment_2485263

    you think I want my teammates to die? I jump infront of the killer, show him my butt, run infront of him to take chase, they just never want me... no one ever wants me. Adding the ability to use deliverance in the situation I described above, would not directly give the perk any more or less power, but would add the idea/need to spread out hooks and chases on different survivors instead of "tunnelling" one by one. And that would add a interesting possible dynamic to the match I think, as well as letting the power of the perk as you described, occur more often.

    How exactly?

    The thing YOU described only happens if you're the only survivor remaining.

    When you're hooked, with the ability to escape the hook and someone is alive - You can STILL try to unhook yourself.