Why do i feel like a god amongst men? (sbmm solo que)
Last 5 games because i finally got on to try in solos i normally work with a 4 man but wanted to see the solo experience. I so far have had like the most points and everytime im on hook i see my teammates just creeping around doing nothing and i end up doing 3 of the gens then die along with them because they cant last more then 5 seconds in chase. Or just die on hook because noone saves me. I knew itd take a few to hone in but holy crap this is painful. The killers normally my level as well like last match was a nurse. Double back broke LOS and did best i could. Ended with 1 gen left and just let her kill me because id be delaying the inevitable. Im pipping at least but i feel like I'm not getting what was promised. Hows everyone elses matches?
Edit:had a match with 2 urban evasion gamers. PAIN.
Comments
Well once more it takes more than a few matches for the system to get into full motion. I feel like people really are not even giving it a chance. (Not necessarily you just people in general).
But I get that's frustrating for sure, I've yet to play either side. I wanna hop on but might just wait til the rank reset so I get all my bps I want for both sides.
7th game wasnt to bad. 2 escapes 2 deaths and i actually double pipped. Good trickster to. Hopefully its up from here.
It seems that the SBMM System for me is just all over the place. There's matches (all Solo Q) where my team inadvertently just bully the Killer, just trying to survive, there's matches where my team get completely stomped into the ground, 1-2 dead before a gen's done, there's matches where it's just a narrow win or loss and everything's pretty even, and everything in-between. I know grades don't matter, but I've gotten more Ash/Bronze Teammates than anything. It's kind of surreal.
Yeah I played a solo survivor game last night, and my teammates (who somehow had an iridescent rating), ran all over the map doing nothing. The only gen done was completed by me. We would've walked all over the killer if my teammates weren't morons.
Oh my god I had a match earlier that was crazy like this, I ended up having the killer chase me for the first half the match even though no gens got done, then I finished 4/5 gens my self, 3 of them completely alone, and still ran the killer around more trying to distract for teammates as they slowly died and eventually I escaped by myself thru hatch with 1 gen left - I could not possibly believe or understand what my teammates were even doing most of the game.
There was a Claudette who did absolutely nothing while 2 of us were alive and I was running the killer for a very long time, eventually I lost the killer like 2min later and checked on gens only to find that none of them were worked on the entire time. Glad she got found after that, good riddance.