My sbmm experience

I dont know if its like that for the other killer but my experience pass from good to awful really quick.

I always play a bit before i go to work so most of the time i play around noon to 2pm. During that period the game are fun and balance its really close and i win and lose match when i lose its not a stomp i know were i did my mistake and get better.

I play after midnight too 1am to 4am and during that time the game are not fun im getting stomp over and over again you cant learn anything if the game is not even close. It feel like during the night they trow the mmr out of the window like it does not exist. Maybe its only because not enough killer play around that time so i get paired against survivor that are out of my league. I know one thing for sure im not going to play killer anymore after midnight if stay like that.

I dont know if your experience are like that too.

Comments

  • Oh, yes, easily. The night time matchmaking has always been pretty sus because there aren't enough killers, in my experience, it got better than before. But my mmr was definitely lower than your average red rank killer. And I never have too much time to play during the day, as is, so nothing to pad my stats, realistically.


    But you can tell that after midnight is still not a time to play if you like balanced games.