Is it just me...
or did the fov on legion go wonky since this new update? Because it always feels like I'm in frenzy from the very start?
or did the fov on legion go wonky since this new update? Because it always feels like I'm in frenzy from the very start?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, people were reporting that yesterday and MandyTalk said she took it to the team.
A new chapter comes out and something totally unrelated breaks? It's sad that this happens so often in this game that it's become the norm.
Whaaaaatt? This never happens. Don'tbe silly *Eyes the patch notes where it says Freddy can be stunned by dream pallets*
I played him just for that. It makes the chases more intense for me.
Every FOV changer is bugged, legion frenzy, shadowborn even monitor and abuse