Why are killer lobbies so slow?
I remember a couple years back survivor queues would take forever to load and killer was almost instant. Now it’s the complete opposite for me. Which is annoying as I’m really enjoying killer more recently. Is this because we now have more killers playing than survivors? I’m in EU if that’s relevant.
Comments
EU usually is slower during the day for Killer and instant in the evening. Survivor the other way around.
New killer only chapter
That’s what my friend also said. Guess he was right. 😂
It’s been like this for me awhile before Pinhead came out.
MMR makes it so matches takes longer to find depending on your skill, higher MMR mean it's harder to find matches. And a lot of people are testing pinhead.
It's the same way on the U.S. east coast as well. During the day, I can forget about playing Killer. Usually those queues become bearable around 6pm, and by 8pm they're almost instant.
Doubt there's more killers than survivors but the population definitely risen. One killer keeps 4 people occupied so you do the math.
In the US it seems to be more extreme tho. People speak about Queue Times of 20 minutes, I have never experienced that in EU. Like, in EU you might wait around 5 minutes for a Killer game during the day and around 3-5 minutes for Survivor in the evening, but nothing like 20 minutes.
I can confirm. I tried Killer around 10:30am today. After 16 minutes (I timed it), I gave up.
But that has been typical day-time Killer queues over here for about a year now. Even without a new killer showing up.
Every time there's a new killer they are very long