Most fun I've had playing in a long time
I just wanted to say that I don't know if it's the system at work or I just had a good night, but I've been having an absolute blast playing since SBMM was turned on
Granted, I can only speak from the survivor perspective so far (I was having too much fun, I didn't get around to trying my killers yet), but all my matches were great. I played solo the whole night which is usually a nightmare, but that wasn't the case this time. Most of my teammates were awesome. We had a few blowouts both ways, 4 escapes, 4 kills, but mostly it was really fun and tense the whole way. Most matches ended somewhere with 1-3 escapes, which I assume is what's being aimed for.
I've said it a bunch now, but overall, just really fun. I really like it, for what it's worth
Comments
i concur. i've had the most fun matches since SBMM has been turned on, on both sides. just feels more balanced, fair and interesting.
I'm averaging the 2k as killer, just like the devs wanted. This doesn't bother me though as long as I get enough hooks for bp. The only exception is my first few times with a different killer giving me teams far too strong for me normally resulting in 0k to 1k.
As survivor I'm the same as you, winning more than I used to which was roughly a 20% win rate. Now I may win a few then lose a few.
I agree though, after the initial games with each killer, still got a lot to go, both sides are more fun right now.
I agree. It's been a lot more fun under SBMM with both sides.