Killer work with teammate
Is there a way to report this kind of noobie thing on console ? If there is, worth it ? I mean do the team response ?
Or we should eat it, forget it and move for next farming session again and again ?
It's spreading like a disease, like it's not hard enough to go solo
Will never play this game until I have full team to go otherwise it's just painful to watch
It's literally Dead by farming-mate
Waiting for an answer ...
Or we should eat it, forget it and move for next farming session again and again ?
It's spreading like a disease, like it's not hard enough to go solo
Will never play this game until I have full team to go otherwise it's just painful to watch
It's literally Dead by farming-mate
Waiting for an answer ...
Comments
It's been there before the event
I don't want to see unnecessary answers
My question was clear so pls
They can't ban people on consoles unfortunately, so most likely you'll be wasting your time at the moment. Report option for it is in post game screen
Apparently Devs are just thirsty for how to gain money.. current event is an example
Rip this game on console
I know what you mean I was in a game only yesterday against the wraith. Every time I would go somewhere id be found, I saw a player just stood there doing nothing then move and killer be on me. I would hide again other player found me stood near me a little while then killer on me again until I was hooked no one came for me and died.
So I decided to spectate, and what do you know the other 3 was working with the killer farming they just wanted to get rid of me for some reason. As anyone else has this happen.