A few for Pinhead

I rescently got Pinhead as a gift and I had tons of fun with him.

However I now have a few questions:

  1. I reached a merciless victory with Pinhead only using his personal perks but I did not get the adept archivement. Is this a bug or does Pinhead need more than 32.000 BP to get the archivement (I saw people getting more score on him).
  2. I would like to share Pinhead with my fiance. We both use the same PC and both play on different accounts. However I can not find a way to share this DLC with her, is there any way to fix this?
  3. I know that skillbased matchmaking is on now. Just because I can not find any source confirming it: Does it count differently for each Killer? And could you give me a link to the source where this is confirmed?

Thank you very much for you help in advance, I realy appreciate it.

Comments