Penalties for DC'ing are not Severe enough

I'm so sick of playing killer and these stupid loser survivors DC after being downed once or hooked once. Like, a bonus of a thousand bloodpoints and a 5 minute deserter debuff and a loss of two pips is just going to solve this issue nor does it make me feel better. If I earn that kill, and they DC, then I lose a pip if it turns out that nobody got hooked or sacrificed. That's not fair.

Players are always playing hardball saying that if they don't wanna get tunneled then learn to play better. Then that's what I'm saying now. If you don't like it, learn to play better. But DC'ing needs to have a very severe penalty such as being banned from the game for 24 hours, and increasing the more they violate that.

Please take this seriously, because I'm over this stupid loophole that ruins the experience for many killers and survivors alike.

Comments

  • And then right after this post, I got into a game with my friend as a survivor, and when it was apparent that the Cenobite was the killer, the other two survivors DC'd right off the bat. Like, are you frickin' kidding me? *sigh*