Disconnected mid chase
I am chasing a survivor, everything works just fine, and as I am about to lunge, I get sent to "press space to continue" screen, being told I have no network connection. This has started happening a lot since last update, atop cenobite causing disconnects from host. Now I have to sit through a 15 min ban.
Does this game literally throw you out of the game at the smallest hitch in your internet? Everything works just fine with my internet, and as additional proof, no network connection happened to famous streamers too. And something tells me those people do have good internet.
I already have to wait 10 mins to find survivors. Now I need to wait almost half an hour to play my next game, atop losing bp (a bps and bbq were in play) and nice addons.
Comments
Yep, I'm still getting disconnected for no reason, even after they posted it was fixed on Twitter. It doesn't matter what Killer or map, I'll just randomly get kicked. I just got disconnected from host vs. a Pig and got a timeout. It sucks.
Cenobite dc from host has stopped for me, but now I get dc from no network connection...
I personally have not been disconnected since. Most of the survivors I have seen get dc'd were BLATANT rage quits. I had someone report me for Basement Bubba, and since he was vulgar in the message, I reported him to Sony. And they took action. Rofl... Superior reports ahoy.
Even though I dint get DC, I have much more people DCing in my games than they were yesterday.
Dunno what they fixed but it dont seem like it is fixed