so, is SBMM on now?
...because I went from yesterday getting consistent 2-4 kills every match to today getting about 80% SWF teams of psychic conjoined quadruplets who juke professionally for the military.
...because I went from yesterday getting consistent 2-4 kills every match to today getting about 80% SWF teams of psychic conjoined quadruplets who juke professionally for the military.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
odd, im not the greatest killer or anything but im not garbage. im still getting pretty fair matchups
Oh, yes. And the mmr seems stronger than I anticipated.
My thinking is that, now the ranking has changed to the "Ash - Iridescent" system, that this ties in with the emblem scoring system.
My matches have been great, and I've noted my results are not imbalanced in the categories (like 2 Iridescent, 1 Bronze and 1 blacked-out emblem, for example).
The system of SBMM may be simply enough based on an even spread of skill across the 4 emblemic measuring sticks for both sides. I believe that SBMM has nothing to do with winning and everything to do with having a decent score in every one of those 4 measurements.
Try aiming for that. See how matches go from there.
I've noticed my first few matches of each different killers are the same as you mentioned, including one soulguard/for the people combo everyone of them brought in as their perks. First time I have encountered that and hated it, downed someone at the exit and by the time I had recovered from the hit they were back up and out. Never want to see that again.
After that they seem to get more fair with the teams I face, not getting 4ks every match but a lot of 2k as the devs want us to get, still some 0k though.