SBMM Big joke (I'm very displeased)

I'm a player with 18k hours of play

I would like to share my experience in the new SBMM. While playing the assassins, I met a lot of SWFs, with a bunch of pallets, with 5k hours or more in the game, 4 ds's, impenetrable pallets, although I can hear the screams of survivors in the pallets. It seems to me that the more experienced the survivors, the more pallets they have (I was twice on Gideon and once on a swamp where there were 3 windows in a row (2 hemp and a window under the pier)). I would like to point out that I was caught against survivors for at least 4k hours in the game.

It doesn't matter if I won or lost, or if I was in AFK, all the swf were toxic. Even when I wasn't camping or tunneling. The most interesting swf was from the first screenshot. The survivor "praised" me with words that touched me to the depths of my soul, he said "you are the first Russian who did not camp on the bubba." To which I said that such words cannot be said aloud, or what can be written in the chat. His friends took his side and began to argue that this is a compliment. I have met many people, but to be so toxic as to believe that this is not racism is incredible

SWf.png SWf 2.png My opponent as killer.png

Now I would like to share my impressions of playing as a survivor, do you think I met someone with 10k hours? Or 5k hours? But no!

Survivors 2.png Survivors.png surivors 3.png

And the point is not even that I play with low ranks, and not that I get opponents with 5k hours, but why, if for the survivors I get a killer with a red rank, top addons and a paletteless map? If we add up the hours of all the survivors whom I met today in 10-15 matches, then about 1200 hours will be released, not counting the console players. The largest survivor I met today was 500 hours and did not want to win the match, he was cleaning totems

Why do I only get good survivors playing killers? Am I on some kind of blacklist? It seemed to me that the system should select an opponent and teammates according to your level, but does it feel like I have to eat "this" everywhere?

Comments