Deliverance PS4

Hey guys, I’m not sure if this is an issue specific to me or if everyone has the same problem.

When activating deliverance the unhook animation activates and works fine but the second my survivor hits the floor, they glitch in place for a good second or two. 

Some may not see this as a huge issue but it sometimes gives you absolutely no hope if you are being camped or trying to escape basement.

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys!! 👍🏻

Comments

  • Was using it last night on PS4 with no problems!

  • Rex_Huin said:

    Was using it last night on PS4 with no problems!

    Damn, maybe just me then :/ 
  • I was playing as Adam if that makes any difference...

  • I think there is a slight delay when you hit the ground but I wouldn't call it a glitch. Just part of the animation as he regains balance.

  • Nah this happens to me regularly. I can't move for about 2 to 3 seconds. On ps4 as well.
  • Rex_Huin said:

    I think there is a slight delay when you hit the ground but I wouldn't call it a glitch. Just part of the animation as he regains balance.

    On mine when touching the floor the character will glitch around for a second or two before I can have control again. The only way for me to describe it is like being in a game with ridiculously bad ping (I have good internet & always check ping before playing a match as well so that’s not the issue unfortunately)
  • Nah this happens to me regularly. I can't move for about 2 to 3 seconds. On ps4 as well.
    Glad I’m not the only one!! Literally makes me think twice about equipping the perk at this point lol
  • Rex_Huin said:

    I was playing as Adam if that makes any difference...

    Have had it happen across multiple characters :/ 
  • Yes this happens with deliverance playing as Adam as far as I know. The unhook animation is glitchy and then you get stuck in a inivisble box for about 2-3 seconds until you get out.